Home Learning Grid
Each term, your child will be given a grid with home learning projects/ tasks for them to choose from and complete. They will have the opportunity to present their learning to the class and receive feedback from myself (Mrs Allen) and their peers.
Any photos or completed work can be submitted on Google Classroom or sent via email. If you have lost your login details, we can send these to you again.
How to Access Google Classroom
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click in the top right-hand corner of the page on the circle icon. If you already have an account, this will be the letter of your first name. If not, it will be a grey circle with the outline of two heads in it.
- Click on ‘add new account’.
- Sign in with your school email address and password.
- Now search for Google Classroom in the Google search bar.
- Click on the search result that says ‘Google Classroom’.
Your child is expected to read on a daily basis, which needs to be recorded in their home/school diary. In class, we have a viper ladder. Every time they read at home, they will get closer to a dip in the class prize box!