Each half term on Google Classroom, your child will be given a grid with home learning projects/ tasks for them to choose from and complete in order to gain a set number of points.
How to Access Google Classroom
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click in the top right-hand corner of the page on the circle icon. If you already have an account, this will be the letter of your first name. If not, it will be a grey circle with the outline of two heads in it.
- Click on ‘add new account’.
- Sign in with your school email address and password.
- Now search for Google Classroom in the Google search bar.
- Click on the search result that says ‘Google Classroom’.
- Go to ‘Classwork’ and complete the activities/read the instructions for the activities shown.
Show & Tell
On Monday 14th December, your child will have the opportunity to present their learning to the class and receive feedback from myself (Mrs Allen) and their peers.
We look forward to seeing what they produce!